Thursday, May 2, 2013

Young


Young- Yuna

Hey there how are you we used to be friends, I wish a lot of things were a little bit different, a little bit different.

Ain't love grand it brings people together, the next thing you know we're back to being strangers, back to being strangers.

Hey there how are you, you used to be mine and now you have another one by your side. By your side

Ain't life grand we used to have it all, funny how in a second everything is gone, we used to have it all.

Hey there how are you I see you're doing fine now, sometimes I think about what it'll be like if you're by my side, if you were by my side.

Ain't life sweet I kept everything in a song,
Never gonna lose it even if we moved on.


Even if you moved on.

I wish we were young again.

*credits to my handsome friend

I'm moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment