Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Different Continents, It's not a thing.

Salam and hello to my valued readers...

maybe some of you may or may not know,

but it's official..

Miss Nadiah Husna Bt Zainuddin is going to KOREA!

Thanks to all of you for supporting me and giving me encouraging words of wisdom.

I'll try my best to gain as much as I can while I'm staying there for a whole semester.

(It's only a semester right? why are you bragging Husna Zain?)

Well, anything can happen within a semester..

So I hope all of you can pray for my safe journey back and forth from KL to Korea.

Will be leaving on the 22nd of August, 2012, 4th day of Eid! Yikes! :( 

oh, and I created a little something, especially for the Bahari's!
I'm a lucky girl having these people around me...:D

well, here goes..




I'll miss all of you here back in Malaysia and I wish all my friends whose going to study overseas..the best!

those people are (sorry I mentioned you guys here..but hey, you guys need some credit ey?)

-My beautiful cousin, aka partner in crime, Liyana Zaini
-Izzaty Safian (a year of exchange in Korea, maybe I'll meet up with you there?)
-Lilian Wong aka my best mate in class , off to NUS, Singapore..(we'll extend together right lily?)
-Hajar Taib aka my best malay mate in faculty..(yeay! we're going together! Finally!)
-Zubayr Afiq? (sorry if you're reading this, but congrats anyways! haha..needed to share it with my lovely readers..)
-Irfan Md. Nor? (Good Luck with your China exchange application)

annyeonghi gaseyo! or Goodbye as they say  it  in the World Language.

*Chase your dreams, conquer your fears..and distance does make the heart grow fonder!

Later! x


10 comments:

  1. wow hussen buat video.
    bangga mak melihatnya :')

    hihi
    All the best husen.
    insyaAllah, kat planet mana pun anda berada,
    i will always love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. husss! congrats and may ALlah bless and protect you!

    really miss my husna! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah: I miss my Sarah too! :(
      thanks and take care always okay...

      Delete
  3. Subhanallah, tahniah Husna!

    We haven't met for ageeeesssss okay! and now you're going abroad alreadyyyy :(

    Pray for you all the best in your journey to KOREA. You'll be missed husna, seriously :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JR: I'm guessing this is Jannah Radzi? haha...(sorry if mistaken, cant figure out the abbreviation precisely..;p)

      You'll be missed dearly too...

      * I miss my girls...all of em..sobs..

      Delete
  4. wahhh! congrats!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. husna,alfu mabruk~ senyap2 dah nak terbang!
    series lama x jumpa..
    wish u all the best! looing forward to see u then insya Allah. fi amanillah. missing u already :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theSPREADER: Thanks a lot dear! I'm looking forward to see you too! :D ~hugs

      Delete