Monday, March 14, 2011

Exams..Yikes!

Salam everyone..

How are you guys doin?

Hope that your coping fine with anything that your coping with.

Believe it or not, with a blink of an eye....my exams are drawing nearer!

Only one month or should I say 4 weeks away...

I have hardly done any preparations as there are a whole bunch of assignments that needs tender, love and care and of course a whole lot of catching up to do with  my class tests....


But I am also greatful that most of my work have been completed....I'm nearly arriving to the finishing line! Alhamdulillah...can't wait for my 4 month break spending a lot of time with my family and hoping to gain experience in the working field (gain extra income...hehe)


well, I think that's all for today...got speech processing test tomorrow.


Ya Allah, please help me figure out my wrongdoings and please help me to correct myself.
I'm totally a loner and a loser without YOU.


~see ya guys...hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment