Monday, February 7, 2011

Back in UM...again

Salam guys,

probably you know that the holidays have ended,

and we're stuck with the monday blues once again.

The bad news is, my grandad is still at the hospital.

The doc won't let him be checked out yet. He says there's more to do with the liver.

I really hope all his sufferings will come to an end. I miss him already.

Before i went back to UM yesterday, I kissed his hand  and guess what he asked me...

"ada duit belanja lagi tak...?"

Can you imagine Atuk in that state, still asking me the same question over again, reminding me off the old days when he usually does.(check my previous post)

He seems to care about his grandchildren so much. That simple question nearly ripped my heart apart and brought me to tears.

Allah knows what's best for him. I really know. Eventhough sometimes you know what Allah decides sometimes breaks our hearts. But all happens for a reason. A silver lining that we may see one day. Thank You Allah. Alhamdulillah.

~getting back with assignments is dreadfully torturing. Well, this is reality isn't it?

Later....Salam....

No comments:

Post a Comment